Rolling admissions: The registration process is based on the 'first come, first serve'- principle, given that submitted applications meet the entry requirements of the program. In the interest of maintaining the program's high standards, the number of participants will be limited to 20.
- The program is open for students from all faculties.
- Application is based on a first come first served basis. No selection by GPA.
- Final application deadline: December 1, 2020
Participation might be free of charge for students who are currently enrolled at partner university of the LMU Munich. Please ask at the international office of your home university whether waivers are available and indicate your waiver eligibility in the online registration process.
Applicants will be informed soon after submitting their application whether or not they will be offered a spot in the program.
During the online application process the following supporting materials (pdf file) have to be uploaded:
- Curriculum vitae (CV); Please use the Euro Pass format: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu if you do not have your own form.
- Statement of motivation; Applicants should write a short statement of no more than one typed page in English as to why they wish to take part in the summer program. We are interested in your academic life and your social and political interest. First of all - what do you expect from this course, the classes and the teachers.
- Student ID in case of waiver application